”) is intended to describe our privacy practices and provide information about how and why we collect, use and share personal information of consumer users (i) of www.predactica.com and any of its subdomains (the “Site
”) and/or (ii) who purchase or otherwise use solutions, applications, products, technology, and/or services of Predactica LLC and its related companies (“services”). This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements. This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements. This Policy also does not cover data submitted through or otherwise made available to Predactica which is subject to a written agreement in place between Predactica and our customers, partners and affiliates.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or through the use of our services.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site or through the use of our services.
- Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Site. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We may also collect data about you provided by analytics and advertising services, as well as data collected by social media platforms.
- Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Services. We automatically log certain information from your cloud platform. For example, data collected by the servers used to operate the services.
- Information About Use of Our Service by Consumer Users and Their End Users. If you are a consumer user of Predactica LLC and have subscribed to (including any non-productive evaluation/pilot use of) or licensed any of our services, we will collect certain analytics and operational data and information (including data and information regarding your access to or use of the services (e.g., performance statistics and usage data)) (“Analytics and Operational Data”) pertaining to content that is entered into, submitted to, uploaded to, or transmitted using the services by you, on your behalf, or by your end users and any information you submit in connection thereto (“Customer Content”) (i) for purposes of analyzing use of the services by you and your end users and (ii) to operate, maintain, and improve our services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, solutions, applications, products, technology, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
ACCESS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are accessing or using the Site or services from outside the United States, please be aware that collected information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States (where our and our service providers’ servers and databases are located and operated). The data protection and related laws and regulations of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in the country from which you are accessing the Site or services.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION (EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA VISITORS ONLY)
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Policy will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process the personal information collected from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. If this is the case, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to conduct our business and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our other legitimate interests, for instance, responding to your queries, improving our services or for the purpose of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, or object to the use of your Personal Information on these grounds, please contact us at the address provided under the “CONTACT INFORMATION” heading below.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may request and receive, at no cost, certain information about any personal data that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal data that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared that information. If you are a California resident and would like this information, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We do not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to become registered members of our sites or buy products and services on our sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 16.
In the event that we ever decide to expand our intended site audience to include children under the age of 16, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law (including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 16. In addition, we will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children’s personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
5055 West Park Blvd., Suite #400
Plano, TX 75093